This photos is a good example of equipment staging and preparation for a large fire restoration job. The fire damage was cause by a lightning strike to the roof. The lightning strike ignited the blown insulation in the attic. there was extensive damage to the garage and laundry room portion of the home. The remainder of the home was damaged by heavy smoke, downed insulation and water damage from the fire departments efforts to extinguish the fire. Despite the heavy damage to the home, all occupants were able to evacuate safely. SERVPRO of St. Mary's and Calvert County received the call shortly after the home was cleared by the fire department. After meeting the state farm adjuster onsite, SERVPRO crews mobilized with drying equipment, generator and cleaning supplies preparing to make it "like it never even happened".